Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 110 Urdu Dubbed


 

Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 110 Urdu Dubbed

Episode 110 Urdu Dubbed


Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 110 Urdu Dubbed


We made an agreement with our old enemies, the Tekfurs and the Vizier. A great market will be set up in Inegöl. Has the old enemy become a new one? That snake-tongued Alemshah continues to poison you. Open your eyes already. You’re talking to the Bey of the tribe, mother. He is the Bey of the tribe, mother. Right. I’m talking to the Bey of the tribe, aren’t I, son? You’re right. I’m talking, but… the blinded Kayı Bey sees the truth as crooked.

What will we do with him? Where is Osman Bey, Gündüz Bey? What is his situation? While you don’t know your brother’s state… have you fallen after prosperity? Know your limit, Bala Hatun. I don’t want to break your hearts. But the Kayı Bey is before you and we are discussing Kayı’s future. I don’t want nonsense from anyone. In short, the agreement we made with Vizier Alemshah will solve all the problems of the people.

You still talk about trade and the Vizier. The Bey isn’t here nor his Alps. Davut Usta. My respect for your age and mastership is about to run out, just so you know. Whatever I say is for the wellbeing of all Turkmen. We were broken from war after war. Should this tribe not prosper? Shouldn’t these Turkmen take a breath, Davut Aga? May I come in? Give me patience. Come in.

I brought Sheykh Edebali’s regards, Gündüz Bey. There will be a belt wearing ceremony tomorrow. Vizier Alemshah will be one of our guests. My Sheykh expects you to be there too. I wanted to come, Akça DerviÅŸ. I will go to see the new market in Inegöl tomorrow. Another time. Send my regards to our Sheykh. SÖgÃœT I actually came to get permission.

If you allow us… tomorrow we will have a belt wearing ceremony for our students who have completed their study. Not at all. Surely, how can we say no to Sheykh Edebali when he asks for our permission? You can do it. Vizier Alemshah… while our Ahi students receive their mastership… I want you to be by our side too. To be honest, I am very pleased. I am surprised. Don’t be. I and all the Ahis obey you now.

We want the whole of Sögüt to see this. Great. Great, Sheykh Edebali. I will gladly be there. Eyvallah, with your permission now. There is a lot of work to do. You have permission. – Go ahead. – Eyvallah. Edebali is a very dangerous man, Konur. It is clear that he is communicating with Osman. They are plotting a game. I’ll let them play their game. For now.

While I am with the Ahis tomorrow… keep your eyes peeled. My Bey, I heard from the blacksmith. The Vizier is setting up a market in Inegöl. That degenerate Vizier’s goal… is to fill the bags of the Beys and Tekfurs… and increase his reputation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments