Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 113 Urdu Dubbed


 

Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 113 Urdu Dubbed

Episode 113 Urdu Dubbed


Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 113 Urdu Dubbed

Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 113 In Urdu Hindi Dubbed I know the wound I caused !Why isn’t he dead then? That coward Vizie r!He must have worn armor under his clothes.So he is being cautious, huh?-Baysungur!-My Bey.Se arch around the inn for traces.-Cerkutay!-My Bey. Search every corner! Come on!C ome on! No mistakes !This time, there won’t be any mistakes!None!Didn’t the Tekfur slee p?Sleep, Jul ia?My castle was given to that idiot Gunduz. Two old men are giving me orders. And you’re talking about sleep. If I was an idiot, then I would sleep .And that’s a maybe.I thought your alliance with the Vizier made you happy .When the Vizier needed me, I wa s.But Geyhatu’s arrival changed everyth,ing Julia.

The dogs of the one who planned these games!
Come at me theI’ll leave none of you alive!Mother, mother! Hold on, mother!Bala!I’ll kill you now!Come! Come!Your end has come now, Bala!’ Boran, I realized my mistake, and stopped, thank Allah.But if you do not come with me, many will die. Come on.Are you with the Haqq?I am with the Haqq…..and with Osman Bey, who follows the path of the Haqq.Come on.Boran, this is between us now.It’s a secret.Whenever one of us gets cornered, we will go help.Do not..Those who are involved in the secret, know the secret.I know I shouldn’t tell it to anyone either. Don’t worry.Come on, let’s go to the tribe quickly. Gunduz Bey holds a Beylic council.Come on.Come on.Cevahir said that there are other shelters that lead to the passage.

We will wait here.Okay then.
It’s me. Cevahir.Come in brother.You’ll help us now.We’re in big trouble.Get us out of this palace.I know brother. I know what trouble you’re in.Cevahir.You used me and tried to kill the Sultan.I helped you traitors.I’ll turn you in.What are you doing?I thought you were my brother Turgut.How could you betray us?Osman Bey. Your reputation was harmedShut up.What do you know Cevahir?

Post a Comment

0 Comments