Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 109 Urdu Dubbed


Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 109 Urdu Dubbed

Episode 109 Urdu Dubbed


Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 109 Urdu Dubbed

Now listen to me carefully. Osman Bey thinks Gündüz Bey and AyÅŸe Hatun are involved in Mari’s kidnapping. What are you saying, Aygül? How is that, my daughter. Do you remember the drink AyÅŸe Hatun brought for Mari that night? So? Mari passed out after that. The Vizier’s soldiers took Mari and gave her to Nikola. Woe is me! Ah, Gündüz, ah!

What have you done? Didn’t I teach you anything? What does it mean to hand over the tribe’s guest? AyÅŸe Hatun… she did this while looking us in the eyes. This is treachery. How could they do this, mother? Osman Bey has said keep your eyes on Gündüz Bey and AyÅŸe… but don’t make anything obvious. They should never know we met with Osman Bey.

No secret should be revealed. Don’t worry, my daughter. SÖgÃœT My Sheykh, we will stir up Sögüt. Osman Bey says let the belt wearing ceremony be prepared and let the people gather. He wants you to invite the Vizier and show him that you obey him. This is a war now. A war isn’t always fought by the sword. We will do as Osman Bey says, my daughter.

Now our minds are our swords. There is no problem in looking like we obey the Vizier. Live long, my Sheykh. Now, let’s invite the Vizier first. HARMANKAYA CASTLE I recognise you. The crazy guy from the forest. Crazy, right? Thank Allah. Thank Allah. InshaAllah, I am as you say. You’re Osman’s crazy guy. Aren’t you? What courage is this, huh? What bravery is this?

You come all alone to my castle. Or do you trust your Allah too? Everything is clear to the eyes that see… and for the eyes that cannot see, even the clear is hidden. You can’t see the Lord by looking up. Look in your heart. You still don’t see, Kosses. Even if you look, you won’t see. But your blindness isn’t permanent. It will go one day. What are you saying, crazy?

Don’t prolong, speak quickly. I came so you wouldn’t worry for your sister, Mari. Her wound is fine. What are you saying? What are you talking about? Mari is with Nikola. She isn’t. Mari is not with the executioner. Nikola tried to take her life. But Turgut, my valiant, he saved your sister’s life. She is with Osman Bey now. What are you talking about, man? And I thought you were smart. Did you fall for that devil Nikola’s word? Nikola.

How long were you going to hide your lies, Nikola? Taking revenge from Mari, huh? Trying to kill my sister? You will give account for this. You will. – Soldiers, get ready! – Stop. Take a breath. Osman Bey is waiting for you. He said: “Kosses is a wise man.” “Let him see me before Nikola.” He is waiting for you in the Sofular region. Your secret will certainly be revealed, Kosses. All Turkmen tribes will be prosperous, InshaAllah.

Post a Comment

0 Comments