Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 159 Urdu Hindi Dubbed


Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 159 Urdu Hindi Dubbed

Episode 159 Urdu Dubbed


Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 159 Urdu Hindi Dubbed

Whatever I do, he does the opposite. On top of that, he promises the people false prosperity. May I come in, my Bey? Come in. My Bey. Come in. Mari. My sister, are you okay? Mari who you left in the hands of Nikola to be killed. Did you remember now that I’m your sister? Mari, I just… Don’t you, Kosses, stay back, don’t come close. Just wait. I just wanted you to live a good life.

I will not leave that honourless Nikola’s actions unpunished. I promise you, I’ll make him experience such pain… Our enemy is one now. Whatever it takes… Osman Bey. I am ready to unite with you to make them both live hell. There will be a belt wearing ceremony in Sögüt for the Ahis. If you’re so sincere, you will get us into Sögüt. Alright. You will enter Sögüt without arousing any suspicion. Samuel will get you inside.

If you lose us, there will be no one left for you on these lands. Being alone means… being food at the table of wolves. I am not a wolf, nor prey, nor a hunter, Osman Bey. I’m just a man who has been betrayed by the people closest to him… and a wounded man who wants revenge for his sister. You can trust me. SÖgÃœT Stop! Why are you here?

I brought gifts from Tekfur Kosses for Vizier Alemshah. Let them pass. Peace be upon you. And peace be upon you. Brave soldiers of the Great Seljuk state. All of Sögüt drank this Ahi drink. I couldn’t rest and brought some for you. Thank you. May Allah be pleased with you. May it bring good health. Attention! Peace be upon you, people of the Shariah.

Peace be upon you, people of the way. Peace be upon you, people of knowledge. Peace be upon you, people of truth. Say, valiant… which profession is our student from for whom you requested the license? Under the sky dome and over the green meadows… one who wears a waist cloth in the field of men. a student in the tanning profession who is in need of your prayers…

Ahmet. Your poor master. He came to appear and stand before you. Only a little left. Your suffering will end forever. You’re going to Konya. We will send your Osman Bey behind you. Either dead or alive. Don’t take my Bey’s name with your mouth that smells of corpses. You will see now. Coward! Untie us! Baseborn dog. Degenerate! Untie our hands! My brother. Are you okay?

Keep your eyes open. Don’t let anyone get close. Did you think I would forget you? Would I forget you? You should take your right. Drink plenty. It’s the Ahi drink. I want everyone to drink from it. May Allah be pleased with you. Thank you, much appreciated. May it bring good health to my brave ones. I want to serve it to the valiants inside. No, there are prisoners inside. It’s time to take our Alps now. Come on

Post a Comment

0 Comments